March 21, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
As you are well aware, the COVID-19 situation remains volatile. We have been carefully monitoring the orders issued by Governors in various states and by local authorities across the country, including Pennsylvania, New York, Illinois and California to date. Chroma Color’s operations constitute an “Essential Business” as defined in the States’ Orders and as defined by the Department of Homeland Security’s Critical Infrastructure Sectors, with many of our products used in the manufacturing of medical equipment, medical and pharmaceutical packaging, as well as sanitary/sanitation products and packaging. As a result, Chroma Color will remain operational with no disruptions to our normal production schedules.
Chroma Color’s Procurement team remains in constant communication with our raw material suppliers, and is continually discussing contingency plans to make sure we are able to deliver product to our customers. At this time, we are not aware of any supply disruptions related to COVID-19.
Chroma Color’s senior management team is actively engaged in evaluating business continuity plans and safeguarding the well-being of our employees. The following mandatory rules have been enacted for all Chroma Color operations until further notice:
- We have cancelled non-essential business travel and recommended that locations avoid holding or attending large meetings or events.
- All work-at-home capable employees are currently working remotely. This will be re-evaluated as we gain a better understanding of the impact of the virus.
- We are requiring anyone who may be symptomatic or may have been exposed to the coronavirus to stay home and seek medical evaluation.
- We are emphasizing respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene by all employees and performing routine environmental cleaning and sanitizing at all of our facilities.
- We are evaluating all supplier visits to our sites on a case-by-case basis. Currently, no face-to-face visits will be scheduled with personnel at any of our facilities until further notice.
We truly value your business and are committed to keeping you informed of any changes through our weekly updates. In the meantime, please contact your Chroma Color account manager or customer service representative with any questions.
Vice President of Supply Chain Management