April 10, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
As a strategic partner in your critical supply chain, we want to keep you apprised on what is happening within our organization during this global pandemic. In order to maintain our industry-leading service and to ensure continuity of our supply to you, Chroma Color team members are closely monitoring and rapidly responding to ongoing developments associated with the COVID-19 virus. We remain committed to providing you with regular updates going forward.
Chroma Color Corporation constitutes an “Essential Business” as defined by both Federal and State authorities and by the Department of Homeland Security’s Critical Infrastructure Sectors. Chroma Color provides color and additive masterbatches and compounds to a diverse array of market segments. Many of our products are used in the manufacturing of crucial medical products, pharmaceutical packaging, sanitary/sanitation products, food packaging, wire & cable and pipe & conduit for energy and telecom. As a result, Chroma Color remains fully operational at all manufacturing sites with no disruptions to our normal production schedules.
Chroma Color’s Procurement Team is in constant communication with our raw material suppliers and our service providers. In addition, we are continually reviewing contingency plans to ensure that we are able to deliver our quality products to our customers on schedule. At this time, we are not aware of any supply disruptions related to COVID-19.
Chroma Color’s Senior Management Team is actively engaged in evaluating business continuity plans and safeguarding the well-being of our employees. The following mandatory rules have been enacted:
- All non-essential business travel remains cancelled and we have restricted our internal meetings to follow proper social distancing and safety protocols.
- All work-at-home capable employees are currently working remotely.
- Each employee’s temperature is taken upon entry into any of our facilities.
- We are requiring anyone who may be symptomatic or may have been exposed to the COVID-19 to stay home and seek medical evaluation.
- We are emphasizing respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene by all employees and are performing routine environmental cleaning and sanitizing at all of our facilities.
- We are evaluating the necessity of all supplier visits to our sites on a case-by-case basis. Currently, no face-to-face visits are permitted at any of our facilities until further notice.
We truly value your business and are committed to keeping you informed of any changes through our regular updates. As COVID-19 continues to impact our families and friends around the world, our thoughts and prayers are that you and your family are healthy, safe, and making the best of a reality that is changing daily. We hope you and your families have a happy Easter!
|Tom Jaeger||Bishop Beall|
|Tom Jaeger||Bishop Beall|
|Vice President, Supply Chain Management||Vice President, Sales|